Super Bowl 2013: Baltimore Ravens Defeat San Francisco 49ers
The game, which saw a 35-minute delay due to a power outage at the Superdome, ended with a 34-31 score.
The Baltimore Ravens are the winners of Super Bowl XLVII.
The team defeated the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 34-31 in New Orleans' Superdome.
The game had been mostly one-sided until the beginning of the third quarter, when the score was 28-6 in favor of Baltimore. But a power outage caused a 35-minute delay in the game, after which San Francisco rallied to nearly take the game.
In the final two minutes, the Ravens gave the 49ers a safety to bring the score to 34-31. The last play saw the 49ers punt, but time ran out and a tackle brought the game to the end.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR