Super Bowl 2013: Baltimore Ravens Defeat San Francisco 49ers
The game, which saw a 35-minute delay due to a power outage at the Superdome, ended with a 34-31 score.
The Baltimore Ravens are the winners of Super Bowl XLVII.
The team defeated the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 34-31 in New Orleans' Superdome.
The game had been mostly one-sided until the beginning of the third quarter, when the score was 28-6 in favor of Baltimore. But a power outage caused a 35-minute delay in the game, after which San Francisco rallied to nearly take the game.
In the final two minutes, the Ravens gave the 49ers a safety to bring the score to 34-31. The last play saw the 49ers punt, but time ran out and a tackle brought the game to the end.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR