Super Bowl 2012: Betty White Makes Sexy Appearance in New Promo for 'The Voice' (Video)
The kung-fu commercial, promoting Season 2 of NBC's "The Voice," will air during tonight's Super Bowl XLVI.
After much speculation initially, The Voice will be returning to NBC with its four star players, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, and Cee Lo Green. But is another celebrity joining the team?
The show's new promo ad, which will air during tonight's Super Bowl game, would make you think so.
The 60-second ad ("Vocal Kombat," directed by Peter Berg), parodies Mortal Kombat and has a special surprise guest at the end: none other than Betty White.
Perhaps the busiest woman in show business right now, White appears in a bath robe as The Voice's four judges bust kung-fu style into her hotel room.
"It's about time somebody wanted me for my voice," White says seductively, "and not my body."
The second season of The Voice begins immediately after Super Bowl XLVI on NBC. Watch the entire promo below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR