Super Bowl Halftime Show: Slash, Usher Make Surprise Appearance
Rumors had circulated last week that the two would be a part of the show, featuring the Black Eyed Peas.
Slash and Usher made a surprise appearance during the Super Bowl halftime show Sunday, performing alongside the Black Eyed Peas.
Rumors had circulated last week that the two would appear during halftime of the game, between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers at Cowboys Stadium, but nothing had been confirmed officially.
Slash performed the Guns N Roses hit "Sweet Child O' Mine" with the Black Eyed Peas' Fergie, while Usher performed his hit "OMG," which features the Peas' Will.i.am.
For his entrance, Usher descended from the rafters onto the stage and impressed viewers by leaping over Will.i.am and landing in a split position.
Slash was lifted up through an opening in the stage.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR