Super Bowl: How the NFL Made It a Phenomenon
5:30 AM PST 2/4/2011 by Georg Szalai
This Sunday’s game is poised to become the most-watched TV program in U.S. history as the NFL has driven viewership records through improved cooperation with TV networks and marketing to women.
NEW YORK – The NFL has used improved cooperation with and among its TV network partners, marketing to women and patriotic themes to expand its viewership, the LA Times said Friday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile