Super Bowl: Queen Latifah to Sing 'America the Beautiful' During Pregame
She previously performed the song at the Super Bowl four years ago.
Queen Latifah will sing "America the Beautiful" during the Super Bowl XLVIII pregame festivities.
The singer-actress -- fresh off marrying 33 couples at Sunday night's Grammy Awards -- will perform the song Sunday at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The performance will be televised live on Fox prior to kickoff.
Latifah also performed the song at Super Bowl XLIV four years ago.
The pregame show also include the singing of the National Anthem, which this year will be performed by opera singer Renee Fleming. Amber Zion will perform in American Sign Language the National Anthem.
This year's halftime show will be headlined by Bruno Mars -- a winner at Sunday's Grammys -- who will be joined by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
More than 164 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year's Super Bowl, the most-watched television program in history.
The pregame and halftime shows are an NFL Network Production and will be executive produced by Ricky Kirshner.
The Super Bowl kicks off at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, live on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10