Super Bowl: Stephen Colbert Becomes a Pistachio in Commercial (Video)
The late-night host shilled for Wonderful Pistachios in two spots Sunday.
Stephen Colbert appeared in two Super Bowl commercials for Wonderful Pistachios during the second quarter.
"They're wonderful, I'm wonderful, they'll sell themselves," he said in the first spot, explaining that he didn't need to do much more to sell the product. "I think we're done."
After the commercial, an H&M ad starring David Beckham aired, and Colbert came back on, saying that sales had failed to skyrocket in the past 30 seconds due to a "lack of branding."
Thus, Colbert was seen outfitted in a green suit backed by lots of company logos. He then cracked his head open to reveal himself to be a green pistachio.
Super Bowl XLVIII pits the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The game is airing live on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR