Super Channel grabs 'Love,' 'Dangerous'
TORONTO -- Canadian premium pay TV's Super Channel on Thursday said it has acquired two Australian TV series from Southern Star International.
Edmonton, Alberta-based Super Channel, a division of Allarco Entertainment, said it purchased the first three seasons of "Love My Way," a drama about a 30-something woman negotiating a web of contemporary relationships.
The Canadian premium pay TV channel also acquired eight one-hour installments of the Fox8 drama "Dangerous," billed as a tale of forbidden love set in Sydney, Australia.
Both series are produced by Australian indie producer Southern Star.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!