‘Supernanny’ Jo Frost Quits Show to Start Her Own Family
6:35 AM PDT 11/4/2010 by Lindsay Powers
The sixth season, premering Friday, will focus on teen moms because "people think [having children] is really glamorous because magazines are filled with young celebrities and their children... [that] is not the case for the young family in Iowa."
Supernanny Jo Frost is walking away from her TV show after six years on the air to focus on having a family of her own.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile