'Supernatural' Star Jared Padalecki Welcomes Second Son
The CW star tweeted that his wife, Genevieve Cortese Padalecki, gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday.
Jared Padalecki is a dad, again.
The Supernatural star and his wife, Genevieve Cortese Padalecki, welcomed their second son on Sunday, he announced via Twitter Monday night.
"My amazingly strong wife home-birthed a happy and healthy baby boy last night. Please send love," wrote the actor.
The couple also has a 21-month-old son named Thomas Colton.
The CW actor and his former co-star married in February 2010.
Ok. For real ;) My amazingly strong wife home-birthed a happy and healthy baby boy last night :). Please send love :))
— Jared Padalecki (@jarpad) December 24, 2013
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical