'Supernatural's' Jared Padalecki Is Expecting A Baby
The CW star tweeted that he and his co-star wife Genevieve will welcome their first child next year.
The CW's Supernatural star Jared Padalecki wanted to be the bearer of good news when it came to announcing the pregnancy of his wife (and co-star), Genevieve.
"OK yall I'd rather you officially hear it from me.. So, yes. Genevieve is pregnant. We'll be welcoming a new member to our family in 2012 :)," he said on his Twitter account Tuesday night.
After the announcement, the actor, whose show is currently in its seventh season, was barraged with congratulatory tweets from all over, even from a fellow CW star, former One Tree Hill actor, Chad Michael Murray, who tweeted "Congrats!!!"
And, Padalecki didn't stop tweeting there. He also instructed well-wishers on where to send gifts, writing "PLEASE PLEASE send gifts not to us, but to St. Jude's Children's Hospital! Lets make the world a brighter place for those not as fortunate."
Genevieve plays a recurring character, Ruby, to Jared's Sam on the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'