'Survivor' Finale Finishes With Marriage Proposal
Contestant David Murphy proposes to Carolina Eastwood, who competed on a previous season.
Perhaps the biggest surprise on the finale of CBS' Survivor: Redemption Island wasn't who the winner was but instead what happened at the end of the live finale.
David Murphy, a contestant on this season, revealed that he had begun dating Carolina Eastwood, a contestant from 2009's Survivor: Tocantins, after filming his season of the show.
And at the end of Sunday night's finale, Murphy proposed to a surprised Eastwood, who was in the audience.
"Survivor loves blindsiding you," Eastwood quipped before saying yes.
This won't be the first marriage to have happened between Survivor contestants: Redemption Island winner "Boston" Rob Mariano met his now-wife, Amber Brkich, while competing on Survivor: All-Stars in 2003.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'