'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst's Talk Show Earns New Clearance
The talker, slated to air in September 2012, is scheduled for broadcast in 80% of the U.S. markets.
Survivor host Jeff Probst’s new talk show, which launches in September 2012, has now been cleared to air in 80% of the U.S. including 24 of the 25 top TV markets, it was announced Monday by Joe DiSalvo, president of sales for CBS Television Distribution.
It has been known the show would launch since early November when it was picked up by the NBC owned stations in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and elsewhere.
Now it has added stations in Cleveland (WJW) and St. Louis (KTVI) as well.
The one-hour daily show is expected to focus on such topics as relationships, family issues and newsmakers of the day.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10