Susan Levison joins FishBowl
Ex-Fox comedy head named exec vp creative affairs
Former Fox comedy head Susan Levison has joined FishBowl, the recently launched production company by Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh.
Levison has been named executive vp creative affairs, overseeing development of scripted and unscripted projects for television, film and digital distribution.
She will report to president and CEO Bruce Gersh.
Levison was previously senior vp comedy development at Fox where she oversaw the development of "Back to You" and "The Cleveland Show."
She previously served as vp drama development and director of alternative programming at Fox.
She was most recently a consultant for DRG (Digital Rights Group) and Go Go Luckey Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR