Susan Lyne named CEO of Gilt Groupe
Was former MSLO, ABC Entertainment executive
Susan Lyne, former top executive at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and ABC Entertainment, has resurfaced as CEO of e-commerce firm Gilt Groupe.
Lyne, who was rumored to be considering a post at Oprah Winfrey's new cable network, OWN, exited MSLO in July after almost four years at the helm. Prior to that position, she was president of entertainment at ABC, which she ran along with Lloyd Braun. She was at Disney since 1996 after a successful stint in publishing leading titles including Premiere and The Village Voice.
Launched last year, Gilt offers discounted high-end fashion and luxury products online. "As a passionate customer of Gilt Groupe, I understand why members describe it as an addiction," Lyne said.
She replaced Gilt CEO and founder Alexis Maybank, who shifts over to chief strategy officer.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues