Susan Winston Joins CBS' 'The Talk'
Longtime executive producer will replace Brad Bessey, who will leave at season's end.
Susan Winston has been named an executive producer of CBS' The Talk.
The veteran exec producer succeeds Brad Bessey, who previously announced his departure and who will assist with the transition before departing the talk show at season's end.
The former Good Morning America executive producer earned an Emmy for her work as a senior producer behind ABC's 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Winston also has executive produced CBS Morning News. Under her own banner, she also created and exec produced The Other Half, a daytime talker featuring four men discussing life, love and parenting.
Hosted by Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini, The Talk is averaging 2.18 million viewers and has been renewed for a second season.
Winston joins Gilbert, who developed the show, and John Redmann as executive producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR