Susanne Muller to Head Up Feature Films at Germany’s ZDF
Recent ZDF productions include the Oscar-nominated “Pina” and Berlinale winner “Barbara.”
BERLIN, Germany– Suasanne Muller has been named the new head of the feature films department at German public broadcaster ZDF.
She joins the broadcaster from sister company ZDF Enterprises, ZDF’s commercial arm, where she had been head of coproduction and program development as well as running ZDF Enterprises’ New York office.
As Germany’s number two public channel, ZDF is a key player in the local film industry, both as a producer and co-financier of local-language features. Some of ZDF’s more recent productions include Wim Wenders’ Oscar-nominated documentary Pina and Barbara, directed by Christian Petzold, which won the Silver Bear at this year’s Berlin International Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR