Syfy to air U.K.'s 'Merlin' series
All 26 episodes of first two seasons will be shown in April
Syfy has acquired the basic cable rights to U.K. series "Merlin."
The show will join Syfy's lineup in April, with all 26 episodes from two seasons are set to air. The show is from FremantleMedia. Last summer, NBC aired Season 1 on the broadcast network.
"A viewer favorite after only one season, 'Merlin' will be a strong addition to our schedule this spring," Thomas Vitale, executive vp, president of programming. "We expect its enthralling imaginative vision, engaging young talent, and rich production values to resonate with our audience."
BBC has commissioned a third season of the show to air in September.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR