Syfy Renews 'Face Off'
The special effects reality competition series will return for a 10-episode third season this summer.
Syfy has renewed special effects reality competition series Face Off for a third season.
The cable network will return for a 10-episode season. Production will begin filming in the spring for a summer premiere.
In its current season, Face Off posted 2.5 million total viewers to its premiere and 1.5 million in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo, based on Live+7 numbers. Last week's episode drew more than 2 million viewers, setting a series high.
Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will continue to executive produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws