Syfy Renews 'Haunted Collector' for Third Season
The unscripted original gets 12 additional episodes slated for 2013.
Syfy is adding 12 more episodes for its Haunted Collector. The unscripted original series, which saw ratings growth in its recent outing, is returning for a third season.
The network announced Monday that Collector would return for a 12-episode run in 2013. This comes after the second season grew five percent in its showing among adults 18-49 (532,000 per episode), 18 percent among adults 25-54 (663,000) and six percent with total viewers (1.17 million).
Haunted Collector follows John Zaffis and his team of investigators as they travel the country responding to requests for help from people being "terrorized" by inanimate objects they believed to be possessed by paranormal spirits. It is produced by Gurney Prods, with Scott and Deirdre Gurney serving as EPs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR