Syfy Takes U.K. Rights to Canadian Sci-Fi Series 'Continuum'
The time traveler series debuted in Canada on Showcase, and stars Rachel Nichols.
TORONTO - Syfy has grabbed the U.K. rights to the Canadian time traveler series Continuum from Reunion Pictures.
The deal with international distributor GK-tv brings Syfy the Rachel Nichols-starring futuristic thriller about a cop from the future who finds herself trapped in the present day.
The 10-part series bowed on Showcase in Canada.
“With gripping story-telling, high production values and a terrific cast, Continuum has the hallmark of a landmark science fiction series," Adam Collings, channel director at Syfy UK, said in a statement Thursday.
Continuum will launch on Syfy on Sept. 27.
The ensemble cast includes Erik Knudsen and Victor Webster.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing