Sylvester Stallone In Talks For 'Rambo' TV Series
eOne and Nu Image will jointly develop and shop a show about the iconic action hero.
TORONTO – Entertainment One has inked a co-development pact with Avi Lerner's Nu Image to develop and produce a TV series based on the Rambo property.
Sylvester Stallone is in talks to join the project.
As part of their exclusive option arrangement, the partners will jointly develop the series and shop it to broadcasters in the U.S. and internationally.
Stallone is in talks to participate on a "creative level" and potentially reprise his iconic role as Rambo.
"The ability to fuse the big screen and the small screen through Avi’s feature film expertise and eOne’s domestic production capabilities and international distribution infrastructure, makes for a highly complementary partnership," said eOne Television CEO John Morayniss in a statement Wednesday.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David