Sylvester Stallone In Talks For 'Rambo' TV Series
eOne and Nu Image will jointly develop and shop a show about the iconic action hero.
TORONTO – Entertainment One has inked a co-development pact with Avi Lerner's Nu Image to develop and produce a TV series based on the Rambo property.
Sylvester Stallone is in talks to join the project.
As part of their exclusive option arrangement, the partners will jointly develop the series and shop it to broadcasters in the U.S. and internationally.
Stallone is in talks to participate on a "creative level" and potentially reprise his iconic role as Rambo.
"The ability to fuse the big screen and the small screen through Avi’s feature film expertise and eOne’s domestic production capabilities and international distribution infrastructure, makes for a highly complementary partnership," said eOne Television CEO John Morayniss in a statement Wednesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)