Téa Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist' Project
Brett Ratner-directed action comedy also stars Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy.
Téa Leoni is joining the high-profile cast of Universal and Imagine’s Tower Heist, as Ben Stiller’s love interest.
The action comedy, being directed by Brett Ratner, also stars Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Alan Alda, Gabourey Sidibe and Michael Pena.
Heist is about an overworked manager (Stiller) of an illustrious tower residence who leads a team of defrauded workers in a heist of its penthouse tenant, a Bernie Madoff-type Wall Street capitalist who pulled a Ponzi scheme and swindled the staff.
Leoni will play an FBI agent on who knows Stiller is planning a heist but falls for his rakish charm anyway.
Leoni, repped by UTA and Mosaic, last appeared in The Smell of Success, the comedy from Mark and Michael Polish that also starred Billy Bob Thornton and Kyle MacLachlan. She worked with Ratner on his 2000 Nicolas Cage drama Family Man.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR