T-Pain's Newest Album to Be Released Dec. 6
"rEVOLVEr" includes collaborations with Chris Brown and Lily Allen.
T-Pain's fourth album, rEVOLVEr, is set for a Dec. 6 release, RCA Records has announced.
The auto-tune loving artist said in a statement, "rEVOLVEr is drawn from seven albums’ worth of material. There are so many different things on this album. I couldn’t settle on what I wanted to include, but the final result I think will really hit all of my fans and different audiences."
The album includes the Chris Brown collaboration "Best Love Song" and new single "5 O'Clock," featuring Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen.
The Tallahassee, Florida native also said the diversity of his past projects adds to rEVOLVEr's eclectic sound, "I've developed a new audience from the Taylor Swift stuff, the Bud Light and Toshiba commercials, the T-Pain Mic and App. There is music for everyone on this album, but definitely still classic T-Pain at the same time."
T-Pain is currently on tour with Brown.
Earlier this year, he filed suit against auto-tune creator Antares Technologies for using his image and likeness in advertisements, packaging and marketing materials. The singer/producer believes that the continued implication of an endorsement will confuse and mislead the public and damage sales for his own new technologies, including the "I Am T-Pain Mic."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR