T-Pain's Newest Album to Be Released Dec. 6
"rEVOLVEr" includes collaborations with Chris Brown and Lily Allen.
T-Pain's fourth album, rEVOLVEr, is set for a Dec. 6 release, RCA Records has announced.
The auto-tune loving artist said in a statement, "rEVOLVEr is drawn from seven albums’ worth of material. There are so many different things on this album. I couldn’t settle on what I wanted to include, but the final result I think will really hit all of my fans and different audiences."
The album includes the Chris Brown collaboration "Best Love Song" and new single "5 O'Clock," featuring Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen.
The Tallahassee, Florida native also said the diversity of his past projects adds to rEVOLVEr's eclectic sound, "I've developed a new audience from the Taylor Swift stuff, the Bud Light and Toshiba commercials, the T-Pain Mic and App. There is music for everyone on this album, but definitely still classic T-Pain at the same time."
T-Pain is currently on tour with Brown.
Earlier this year, he filed suit against auto-tune creator Antares Technologies for using his image and likeness in advertisements, packaging and marketing materials. The singer/producer believes that the continued implication of an endorsement will confuse and mislead the public and damage sales for his own new technologies, including the "I Am T-Pain Mic."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills