EXCLUSIVE: Taco Bell Pulls Ads From MTV’s 'Skins' Over Racy Content
1:30 PM PST 1/20/2011 by Lindsay Powers
"We’ve decided that the show is not a fit for our brand and have moved our advertising to other MTV programming," a rep tells THR.
Taco Bell has pulled its ads off Skins after the Parents Television Council urged people to contact the company to protest.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile