Talent Manager Leonard Hirshan Dies at 86
The industry veteran managed the career of Clint Eastwood for several decades.
Leonard Hirshan, a talent manager whose longtime clients included Clint Eastwood, has died at 86, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
"Lenny was a joy to work with. Smart, knowledgeable, trusted and committed. He was a superb agent, a truly good man and a real friend. Honor and integrity and loyalty were his bywords," Eastwood's longtime lawyer Bruce M. Ramer told THR. "His type are rare. He will be remembered and missed."
Hirshan, who spent years as an agent at William Morris before forming Leonard Hirshan Management Inc., counted many other industry notables as his clients. Sophia Loren, Walter Matthau, Greer Garson and Angela Lansbury are among those names.
In 2012, Hirshan was presented with the lifetime achievement award during the Talent Managers Association's Heller Awards.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR