'The Talk' Gets Picked Up in the U.K.
NBC’s British digital channel DivaTV will air two episodes of the CBS talker nightly in primetime
LONDON – NBC'S British digital channel DivaTV has picked up rights to CBS talks show The Talk, which it will strip across the week at 7 p.m., airing two episodes nightly, back-to-back. Fronted by Sharon Osbourne and with a line-up of hosts including Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Leah Remini, Diva viewers will have a chance to have a ringside seat on chat-show proceedings starting July 4th.
Diva, the female skewed channel that is also the home of The Oprah Winfrey Show in the U.K., expects the topical mix of celebrity guests and discussions to pull in a British audience.
“We’re excited to finally bring The Talk to U.K. audiences. The hosts have a great chemistry and their thought-provoking conversations are sure to generate debate with DivaTV viewers, while also bringing an entertaining take to everyday topics," said Stephen Tague, Senior VP, Europe, CBS Studios International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR