'The Talk's' Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini Likely to Depart
Co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert and Sharon Osbourne will remain with the "View" rival as the chatfest heads into its second season.
As CBS' The Talk heads into its second season, co-hosts Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini are unlikely to be on the couch.
News of their likely departure comes as the View rival is looking to tweak an already successful formula as the show kicks off season two on Sept. 6, according to a source close to production. The morning chatfest, which underwent a game of musical chairs at the producer level this past spring, lured 2.2 million viewers in July, it's highest rated month since The Talk's fall 2010 launch. Whether new faces will be brought on to fill out the panel of hosts remains to be seen.
Co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert and Sharon Osbourne will remain with the femme-skewing series, though Osbourne recently announced she'd be scaling back to spend more time with rocker hubby Ozzy. Original co-host Marissa Jaret Winokur exited early this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)