'The Talk's' Former Co-Host Leah Remini, Ashley Tisdale Star in 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Spoof (Video)
The actresses show off their comedic chops in a “where are they now” version of the controversial TLC show.
For the first time since her shocking exit from CBS’ The Talk, Leah Remini appears in a new project for Funny or Die.
The former King of Queens actress stars with Ashley Tisdale as a mother/daughter duo featured on the controversial TLC program, Toddlers & Tiaras. The spoof finds Tisdale as a 25-year-old pageant competitor, still strutting her way through the 5-to-7-year-old groups. Tisdale shrieks, sucks on a “ni-ni” and notes that one competitor “needs to lose some serious weight” in the four-minute clip.
“These parents who complain about paying for higher education -- try paying 200 grand on pageants,” Remini quips.
The actress has yet to confirm her next professional move, but has told Twitter followers that she is pursuing a “new home in TV.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical