'The Talk's' Former Co-Host Leah Remini, Ashley Tisdale Star in 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Spoof (Video)
The actresses show off their comedic chops in a “where are they now” version of the controversial TLC show.
For the first time since her shocking exit from CBS’ The Talk, Leah Remini appears in a new project for Funny or Die.
The former King of Queens actress stars with Ashley Tisdale as a mother/daughter duo featured on the controversial TLC program, Toddlers & Tiaras. The spoof finds Tisdale as a 25-year-old pageant competitor, still strutting her way through the 5-to-7-year-old groups. Tisdale shrieks, sucks on a “ni-ni” and notes that one competitor “needs to lose some serious weight” in the four-minute clip.
“These parents who complain about paying for higher education -- try paying 200 grand on pageants,” Remini quips.
The actress has yet to confirm her next professional move, but has told Twitter followers that she is pursuing a “new home in TV.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR