'Tangled' Breaks Spain's Opening Box-Office Mark for Animated Film
The Disney film made 4.12 million euros, topping previous record holders "Finding Nemo" and "Toy Story 3."
MADRID – Disney’s Tangled broke opening weekend box office records for animation in Spain raking in 4.12 million euros and outperforming previous record holders Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3, Disney said Monday.
The Rapunzel story was released in Spain on Feb. 4 with 649 copies, reaping 568,000 ticket sales.
Tangled has earned $477 million since its release in the U.S. on Nov. 24.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR