'Tangled,' 'Harry Potter' Top Family-Minded Thanksgiving Day Box Office
10:04 AM PST 11/26/2010 by Gregg Kilday
The penultimate Harry Potter film stands at $170 million at the end of its first seven days, while "Burlesque," "Love and Other Drugs" and "Faster" were soft.
Families didn't just gather around the turkey on Thanksgiving day -- a lot of them also headed off to the movies, where family fare fared best.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile