'Tangled,' 'Megamind' Releases in Limbo in Japan
Box office in world's second-biggest territory will be severely restricted following Friday's temblor and tsunami.
The earthquake and tsunami in Japan will severely restrict theatrical box office in the world's second-biggest territory this weekend, denying significant revenue to Academy Award winner The King's Speech and several other Hollywood imports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR