'Tangled' Tops $150 Million at Domestic Box Office
8:29 PM PST 12/29/2010 by Pamela McClintock
Tuesday results also see 'Tron: Legacy' pass $100 million while 'Little Fockers' holds on to No. 1 spot.
Disney's Thanksgiving film Tangled has transformed into the gift that won't stop giving, jumping the $150 million mark this week at the domestic box office and keeping up with newer Christmas family offerings.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile