Tara Reid Clarifies New Husband's Identity
The 'American Pie' actress took to Twitter to ID the man she married after reports incorrectly assumed it was former boyfriend Michael Lillelund.
Tara Reid's quickie marriage may have caught the world by surprise, but there was one person in particular who got a larger shock than the rest.
After the actress, who just wrapped the fourth installment of the American Pie franchise, American Reunion, tweeted that she'd gotten engaged and married within hours of each other, many news outlets (including The Hollywood Reporter) incorrectly identified her new husband as former boyfriend Michael Lillelund, who she met and started dating last November.
But, Reid took to Twitter again to clear up any confusion, saying "His name is Zack Kahayov." No other details about the groom have yet to be released.
Lillelund also spoke out denying reports of a Reid union, saying, "If she has married, then she hasn't married me, that's for sure." He revealed that his is dating someone new, and split from the actress in February.
Reid also tweeted a photo of what appears to be a large circular yellow diamond surrounded by white diamond engagement ring paired with a diamond wedding band.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR