Tarak Ben Ammar-produced Epic 'Black Gold' to Open Doha Tribeca Film Festival
Picture rolls out internationally via Warner Bros. and Universal Pictures from Nov 23.
LONDON – The Tarak Ben Ammar-produced epic Black Gold is to open this year’s Doha Tribeca Film Festival.
The movie production also said James Horner (Titanic) has recently finished the film’s score at Abbey Road Studios in the British capital.
Ben-Ammar’s movie is billed as the Middle East’s biggest-ever production to date for the region.
DFI executive director Amanda Palmer said: “Showing Black Gold as the opening film will be a real celebration of a truly home-grown project that we hope captivates audiences around the Globe.”
The movie is to roll out internationally via Warner Bros. and Universal Pictures from November 23.
“We can’t wait to showcase the Arab talent and creativity that has gone into this project, and to also illuminate a part of the world that everyone wants to understand more about,” said Palmer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR