Tarantino gets his French girl
9:00 PM PDT 9/1/2008 by Borys Kit, AP
Diane Kruger, Til Schweiger join 'Inglorious Bastards'
Diane Kruger has been cast as Bridget Von Hammersmark, the role that had been pegged for Nastassja Kinski, in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious Bastards." German star Til Schweiger also has nabbed a role in the World War II movie.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile