Tatiana Siegel Rejoins Hollywood Reporter as Film Reporter
Having previously worked at THR from 2003-07, she will be based on the East Coast as she reports on the film business.
Tatiana Siegel has rejoined The Hollywood Reporter as a contributing editor covering film news. Siegel, who worked as a THR film reporter from 2003-07, will report to film editor Gregg Kilday and will be based on the East Coast.
Siegel was most recently a film reporter for Variety. She joins Tim Appelo, Alex Ben Block, Borys Kit and Pamela McClintock on THR's film team and will contribute to coverage of theToronto Film Festival in September.
She also will continue to make appearances as a film expert on TV networks, including CNBC, NPR, MTV, E! and Fox News.
Siegel, who holds a bechelor's degree in journalism from Northeastern University in Boston and a master's degree in journalism from New York University, began her career as a sports reporter for the Providence Journal before going on to stints at the Boston Globe and the New York Daily News. She also has freelanced for such publications as USA Today, Emmy Magazine and The Nation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR