Tatum O'Neal joins indie drama
'Mr. Sophistication' centers on a self-destructive comedian
Tatum O'Neal has been cast in the indie drama "Mr. Sophistication," opposite Harry Lennix.
In the film, Lennix plays a successful but self-destructive comedian who loses his celebrity status and then gets a last shot at stardom back in Los Angeles years later. O'Neal is the comic's wife and business partner, who helps him beat his drug addiction.
The movie is written and directed by Danny Green.
O'Neal, who is repped by APA and Untitled Entertainment, will next appear in the Apparition release "The Runaways," which premieres Sunday at the Sundance Film Festival. She appears on the FX series "Rescue Me" and just finished shooting the indie feature "Sweet Lorraine."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'