Fashion Blogger Tavi Gevinson Stars in Wilco's 'Whole Love' Video
The 15-year-old style icon appears in the clip for the title track of the band's self-released "The Whole Love," which was directed by frontman Jeff Tweedy's son Spencer.
Wilco's latest video is getting some "Love" from the fashion world.
Frontman Jeff Tweedy's son Spencer directed a video for the title track of the band's self-released The Whole Love, which features an appearance from fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson.
According to Spencer's blog, the grainy, home-video style clip was filmed over the summer and includes "my little brother, Sammy, his best friend, Joey, and my friend, Tavi."
The teenage Tweedy writes for the 15-year-old style icon's online magazine, Rookie.
Wilco's The Whole Love, released last September, marked the launch of the alt-country mainstays' own dBpm Records. The band has yet to announce future releases on the label, though they seemed happy with their new arrangement upon the album release.
"So far it feels like the way things have always worked, or at least have worked for the last four to five years for us, except that there's a lot less bureaucracy and a lot less red tape for us, and a lot more direct communication, which I think is just going to be grand," Tweedy told Billboard.com in September.
Watch the video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR