'Taxi' Star Jeff Conaway in a Coma After Drug Overdose
7:04 PM PDT 5/18/2011 by THR staff
The actor, whose credits also include "Grease" and "Celebrity Rehab," is hospitalized in critical condition, his manager says.
Jeff Conaway, former star of Taxi and Grease, is in a coma following a drug overdose, possibly from pain pills, his manager told the Associated press.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile