'Real Housewives' Cast Member Taylor Armstrong to Write Tell-All Book
"Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within" will be released Feb. 7, 2012.
Taylor Armstrong, cast member of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is penning a memoir.
The book, titled Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within, will be about her relationship to estranged husband Russell, who committed suicide in August, according to published reports.
The 272-page book is slated for release Feb. 7 from publisher Simon & Schuster.
Armstrong's marital problems have been a major storyline in the current season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which was filmed before her husband died.
According to E! Online, a recent episode had Camille Grammer confronting Armstrong about getting help during an intervention at Lisa Vanderpump's home.
Armstrong filed for divorce in July, a month before her husband died.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead