'Real Housewives' Cast Member Taylor Armstrong to Write Tell-All Book
"Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within" will be released Feb. 7, 2012.
Taylor Armstrong, cast member of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is penning a memoir.
The book, titled Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within, will be about her relationship to estranged husband Russell, who committed suicide in August, according to published reports.
The 272-page book is slated for release Feb. 7 from publisher Simon & Schuster.
Armstrong's marital problems have been a major storyline in the current season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which was filmed before her husband died.
According to E! Online, a recent episode had Camille Grammer confronting Armstrong about getting help during an intervention at Lisa Vanderpump's home.
Armstrong filed for divorce in July, a month before her husband died.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game