'Real Housewives' Cast Member Taylor Armstrong to Write Tell-All Book
"Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within" will be released Feb. 7, 2012.
Taylor Armstrong, cast member of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is penning a memoir.
The book, titled Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within, will be about her relationship to estranged husband Russell, who committed suicide in August, according to published reports.
The 272-page book is slated for release Feb. 7 from publisher Simon & Schuster.
Armstrong's marital problems have been a major storyline in the current season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which was filmed before her husband died.
According to E! Online, a recent episode had Camille Grammer confronting Armstrong about getting help during an intervention at Lisa Vanderpump's home.
Armstrong filed for divorce in July, a month before her husband died.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!