'Real Housewives' Cast Member Taylor Armstrong to Write Tell-All Book
"Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within" will be released Feb. 7, 2012.
Taylor Armstrong, cast member of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is penning a memoir.
The book, titled Hiding From Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within, will be about her relationship to estranged husband Russell, who committed suicide in August, according to published reports.
The 272-page book is slated for release Feb. 7 from publisher Simon & Schuster.
Armstrong's marital problems have been a major storyline in the current season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which was filmed before her husband died.
According to E! Online, a recent episode had Camille Grammer confronting Armstrong about getting help during an intervention at Lisa Vanderpump's home.
Armstrong filed for divorce in July, a month before her husband died.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!