Taylor Lautner Dropped by Publicist Due to Demanding Dad
The “Twilight” actor had been represented by Robin Baum of Slate PR for just three months.
Just as Taylor Lautner is about to step into a new role as action star/co-producer (Abduction, due in September) comes word that he won't be depending on Robin Baum of Slate PR to help accelerate his rising star.
Baum, who also reps Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig, resigned from Lautner's account after just three months.
Word is, his father, Daniel Lautner, isn't the easiest guy to work with. Taylor's management did not get back to us by press time, and Baum would not comment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead