Taylor Lautner Dropped by Publicist Due to Demanding Dad
The “Twilight” actor had been represented by Robin Baum of Slate PR for just three months.
Just as Taylor Lautner is about to step into a new role as action star/co-producer (Abduction, due in September) comes word that he won't be depending on Robin Baum of Slate PR to help accelerate his rising star.
Baum, who also reps Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig, resigned from Lautner's account after just three months.
Word is, his father, Daniel Lautner, isn't the easiest guy to work with. Taylor's management did not get back to us by press time, and Baum would not comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR