Taylor Lautner: The End of 'Twilight' 'Will Be a Relief'
But he also admits he "will be sad on the last day" of filming "Breaking Dawn."
Taylor Lautner has mixed feelings about wrapping Breaking Dawn, the last films of the Twilight vampire saga series.
"We have a couple more days and it's over -- it's a crazy thought," Lautner tells MTV News. "I think it's mixed emotions, for sure." (Part 1 will be released in theaters November 2011, Part 2 in November 2012; but production on both is nearly done.)
"Half of me says, 'This will be a relief. I get some time off, I get to spend some time with family and friends and do other things,' but the other half says, 'This is going to be so weird,"' Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black, goes on. "I've been filming with these people for years, so it will definitely be a bummer. It will be sad on the last day."
He thinks his co-stars will get emotional.
"Nobody will admit it right now, but I guarantee you there will be tears," he says.
As for himself? "I'll try and hold back," he jokes.
Lautner's first feature film, Abduction, hits theaters this September. Watch the new trailer here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR