Taylor Lautner: New 'Abduction' Still Released
The 'Twilight' star's new action-thriller is set to hit theaters September 23.
No wolfpack here.
On Friday, Lionsgate released a new movie still from their upcoming action-thriller, Abduction, starring Twilight's most notorious werewolf Taylor Lautner.
And the solo actor proves he's got his serious-face down pat.
The John Singleton film, which marks Lautner's first foray into leading-man territory, hits theaters September 23. He'll play Nathan, a young man who finds his own photo on a missing persons website and sets out to solve the mystery of his identity.
The cast includes Lily Collins (The Blind Side), Alfred Molina (Law & Order: LA), Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Maria Bello.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR