Taylor Lautner: New 'Abduction' Still Released
The 'Twilight' star's new action-thriller is set to hit theaters September 23.
No wolfpack here.
On Friday, Lionsgate released a new movie still from their upcoming action-thriller, Abduction, starring Twilight's most notorious werewolf Taylor Lautner.
And the solo actor proves he's got his serious-face down pat.
The John Singleton film, which marks Lautner's first foray into leading-man territory, hits theaters September 23. He'll play Nathan, a young man who finds his own photo on a missing persons website and sets out to solve the mystery of his identity.
The cast includes Lily Collins (The Blind Side), Alfred Molina (Law & Order: LA), Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Maria Bello.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR