Taylor Lautner Stars in Funny or Die's 'Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout' (Video)
Dennis Haysbert and Ray Liotta join the “Twilight” actor for the website’s biggest online production ever.
With the NFL still in lockout mode, Taylor Lautner has taken it upon himself to spring into action – Field of Dreams style.
The Abduction actor stars in Funny or Die’s largest online production to date, titled Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout. The three minute “trailer” sees an overall clad Lautner building a football field in his very own backyard, with a bevy of football players answering it’s illustrious call.
The video also features Shoeless Joe Jackson Ray Liotta as NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, 24’s Dennis Haysbert as James Earl Jones’ Terry and Scream 4’s Marielle Jaffe in the female lead. Not to mention a slew of NFL stars including Ray Lewis, DeSean Jackson, Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney. As for Lautner’s on-screen dad, check out the special guest appearance at the 2:56 mark.
Featuring cameos from ESPN’s Steve Levy and the NFL Network’s Rich Eisen and Marshall Faulk, the clip debuted on SportsCenter Wednesday morning
Watch the video below. Funny or Die has also released a Behind the Scenes reel as well as several deleted scenes, complete with a bit of NSFW language.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR