Taylor Swift, Beyonce Thanksgiving Specials to Go Head to Head
NEW YORK -- Beyonce's Thanksgiving TV special has just earned a bit of friendly competition: Taylor Swift has announced her own Taylor Swift: Speak Now primetime musical show, set to air Thanksgiving night on NBC.
The hour-long special will feature the country star performing nine songs from third album Speak Now in various locations, including the tour of a Hollywood tour bus and New York's Central Park. The show will also include behind-the-scenes footage of Swift recording Speak Now and her recent publicity tour.
Meanwhile, Beyonce's I Am .. World Tour, which is the singer's second annual primetime special on Thanksgiving, will air on ABC and feature appearances by Kanye West and Jay-Z. Although the specials are airing on separate networks, fans of both singers are in luck: Swift's show runs from 8-9 p.m. EST, while Beyonce's special starts at 9:30 EST.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty