Taylor Swift, Beyonce Thanksgiving Specials to Go Head to Head
NEW YORK -- Beyonce's Thanksgiving TV special has just earned a bit of friendly competition: Taylor Swift has announced her own Taylor Swift: Speak Now primetime musical show, set to air Thanksgiving night on NBC.
The hour-long special will feature the country star performing nine songs from third album Speak Now in various locations, including the tour of a Hollywood tour bus and New York's Central Park. The show will also include behind-the-scenes footage of Swift recording Speak Now and her recent publicity tour.
Meanwhile, Beyonce's I Am .. World Tour, which is the singer's second annual primetime special on Thanksgiving, will air on ABC and feature appearances by Kanye West and Jay-Z. Although the specials are airing on separate networks, fans of both singers are in luck: Swift's show runs from 8-9 p.m. EST, while Beyonce's special starts at 9:30 EST.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR