Taylor Swift Performs Acoustic 'Ours' on CMA Awards 2011 (Video)
The country singer took home the night’s top honor, Entertainer of the Year, during the Nov. 9 ceremony.
No country music show is complete without 21-year-old Taylor Swift, who hit the stage at the Country Music Association Awards to perform an acoustic version of her latest single, “Ours.”
For her set, the stage transformed into a dark living room with Swift perched on a simple couch. Donning a fuschia sweater, the songstress strummed her guitar and trilled the lyrics to her ballad in front of a packed house that included fellow award winners Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, The Band Perry and hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood.
Reprising her 2009 win, Swift also took home the evening’s top honor: Entertainer of the Year.
“One of my favorite things this year is the camaraderie of these artists,” she said in the speech, alluding to the many artists who have joined her throughout the Speak Now tour, including Ronnie Dunn, Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. During a four-night stint at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, she welcomed pop acts Justin Bieber, Jason Mraz and Nicki Minaj who joined her on stage for memorable duets.
Watch Swift’s Nov. 9 performance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)