Taylor Swift to Co-Host Grammy Nominations Concert
Country singer-songwriter Luke Bryan has been added to the performers lineup.
Taylor Swift is joining LL Cool J as co-host of this year's Grammy nominations concert.
Country singer-songwriter Luke Bryan has also been added to the lineup for the one-hour telecast. He joins previously announced performer Maroon 5.
The Grammy nominations concert telecast will air live from Nashville's Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, Dec. 5 at 10 p.m. on CBS. Nominees in numerous categories will be unveiled during the broadcast for the 55th annual Grammy Awards, taking place Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013.
This would be the fifth Grammy nominations concert. LL Cool J has hosted the telecast since it began in 2008, with Swift co-hosting its first year.
Additional performers and presenters will be announced shortly.
AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC produces the nominations concert, with Ken Ehrlich as executive producer. LL Cool J serves as a producer.
Swift recently announced a concert tour in 2013 in support of Red.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR