Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj to Perform at American Music Awards
Organizers announce more star performers for the 40th annual music kudosfest.
It'll be a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n' roll on stage at next month's American Music Awards.
Organizers announced Wednesday that Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park will perform at the 40th annual ceremony on Nov. 18.
All are also up for awards.
Minaj is the night's leading nominee, along with Rihanna, with four bids each. Swift is nominated for favorite female country artist and Linkin Park is in the running for alternative artist.
Fans can pick the winners by voting online.
Christina Aguilera will also perform at the ceremony at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, where it will be broadcast live on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR