Taylor Swift Scores 'Long Term Partnership' With Diet Coke
The singer will be featured in television, print and digital ads for the soda brand.
Coca-Cola confirmed Monday reports that Diet Coke has committed to a "long-term partnership with" Taylor Swift. As part of Diet Coke’s Stay Extraordinary campaign, Swift will be featured in television, print and digital advertising scheduled to launch in the spring.
According to a press release, the singer will “serve as a program ambassador for several Diet Coke initiatives and will be integrated into all key marketing efforts for the brand -- including advertising, retail activation, experiential and more.”
"Taylor's unmatched business savvy, talent and drive to succeed are an inspiration to everyone," Katie Bayne, president of North America brands at The Coca-Cola Co., said in the release. "She's an extraordinary individual and a wonderful symbol of achievement. Taylor tells us that every day Diet Coke plays a small part in helping her stay extraordinary. It's one of the many reasons she's the ideal partner to represent our brand."
Said the Grammy-winning singer: “I’ve said for years that Diet Coke just ‘gets me’ and my lifestyle. I’m so excited about our new partnership."
The release also said the brand will “give fans extraordinary access to Swift -- both online and in person -- throughout her highly anticipated Red Tour,” which begins March 13 in Omaha, Neb. It did not provide details.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services