Taylor Swift Denies Nude Photo Is Her, Threatens Legal Action
A tabloid website is in hot water after it posts an image of what it claims to be the singer.
Taylor Swift is the center of some unwanted attention, with a tabloid website Celeb Jihad posting an alleged nude photo of the singer -- and because of it, she may sue.
According to TMZ, Swift and her lawyers are threatening to sue the website for trademark infringement if the "leaked" photo is not taken down, in which she claims she was wrongly identified. The image shows a topless woman who looks like Swift and the story's headline in which the picture appears is as follows: "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?."
Swift's attorneys have sent over a letter to the website, asking for them to take down the image and story immediately, according to the report. The letter claims the site included "false pornographic images and false 'news' " about Swift. According to another report, the website in question has yet to take down the image.
Swift is currently in the middle of her North American tour, Speak Now, and on Nov. 9, Swift will be vying for five awards at this year's Country Music Association Awards.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws