Taylor Swift Denies Nude Photo Is Her, Threatens Legal Action
A tabloid website is in hot water after it posts an image of what it claims to be the singer.
Taylor Swift is the center of some unwanted attention, with a tabloid website Celeb Jihad posting an alleged nude photo of the singer -- and because of it, she may sue.
According to TMZ, Swift and her lawyers are threatening to sue the website for trademark infringement if the "leaked" photo is not taken down, in which she claims she was wrongly identified. The image shows a topless woman who looks like Swift and the story's headline in which the picture appears is as follows: "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?."
Swift's attorneys have sent over a letter to the website, asking for them to take down the image and story immediately, according to the report. The letter claims the site included "false pornographic images and false 'news' " about Swift. According to another report, the website in question has yet to take down the image.
Swift is currently in the middle of her North American tour, Speak Now, and on Nov. 9, Swift will be vying for five awards at this year's Country Music Association Awards.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!